Sunday, July 09, 2006

ah 22.....

Landry and Gormley go to a 22nd birthday party
(Gormley: who turns 22 anymore?!)

We are reintroduced to MD we met him a few weeks ago during our 'drunk phase' so we only sort of remembered him.

Landry: Hi I know we've met... I'm jenn.
MD: jenn?
Landry: yeah
MD: are you jenn landry?!!?!?
Landry: yeah....
MD: OMG! You're FAMOUS!!
and you are Jennifer too? Whats your last name?
Gormley: Gormley
MD: Oh!!! You're sort of famous too.
....for being straight.


Several hours later at the Pheonix....

MD: this is Jenn Landry. She is a genius.
Landry: (shaking girls hand) im not really a genius.
Girl: I don't know..... MD's a smart guy I trust him.
So over what field do you spread your genius?
Landry: math....

4 Comments:

Blogger madhousesix said...

ok seriously - just fuckin' spewed pepsi when i laughed out load at that.

so wrong on so many levels.

3:58 PM  
Blogger landry said...

i KNOW that i am opening myself up to a whole slew of harassment with that last bit about the math...
i am aware
and ready.
bring it on jbl
bring it.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Math? Wait... did I lose key details in my drunk?

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love 22 year olds.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home