Tuesday, November 28, 2006

start as you mean to go on.

Landry told me the other day that perhaps she was meant to teach me just one thing in this life.

During that particular conversation it was about being present. 'It is what it is'... she's even got my father saying that when we blow tires on the Garden State Parkway. It didn't sound strange coming out of his mouth since it is so familiar a phrase. Above? 'Start as you mean to go on'? That's what I'm trying to learn now.

That and how I can organize an 'accidental' explosion to flatten the squealing children in the schoolyard below me before I move out. Landry? A little help?

2 Comments:

Blogger landry said...

uh...i think im supposed to be teaching you positive things right?
like:
the more beer you have the less you will hear the children.

9:01 PM  
Blogger gormley said...

Why do I have the strange feeling that that Child Welfare Agency will be using that against us when they take away our toddlers (who will be neatly stored in labeled Rubbermaid tubs for easy storage) someday?

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home