Monday, November 06, 2006

ruffies are the new tylenol pm

the birthday party went off without a hitch (or a birthday floozy- though gormley and MD very nearly made the grade)
at some point i decided that getting wasted on your birthday is incredibly cliche so i announced to every person who asked me if I needed a drink that I was NOT going to be getting wasted this year and that I needed seltzer
my requests were met with eyerolls and grey goose.
i was home by 12.
old.
and for my first birthday party ever,
decidedly not wasted.
and i suppose if something isn't broken you shoudln't try to fix it.
because now i am sick.
all of the usual suspects were there and some some played my favorite songs on the jukebox for me.
thank you to everyone who came to wish me well and laugh at me for getting old.
i love you
no
really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home