Tuesday, December 12, 2006

You can take the girl out of NYC... but....

I've just eaten overcooked pasta with questionable sauce and oddly herbed butter at the Marriott in ATL. It felt like McDonald's only with different ingredients. The bartender welcomed me back... and what I thought was a lame attempt to engage me in conversation between laughing at my book or sneering at the food was actually much more pathetic. He remembered me from my last trip here in October. My life is now a clever split of sad and perfect. Need to tip the scales.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop eating at Marriott.
that should help tip the scales
i'm SURE i shouldnt have to tell you that.
i have given you a list of restaurants in atlanta that you choose time and time again to ignore.
GO TO NIKIMOTOFORFUCKSAKE.
eat sushi
there is a bar.
which means that you can sit NEXT to people you may not want to eat with
and what it also means....is
beer which will make you forget that you are eating with someone you might not be interested in eating with.
but
since you never take my advice
you should eat at Marriott.
try the filet mignon tonight.
i hear its "good"
i miss you already.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home