Monday, June 26, 2006

the roots of hate.

Gormley and I have known each other for 14 years
she hasn't always been so spiteful/cranky/hateful or drunk.
as a matter of fact, she was a bastion of all that was good and German organized

She would make fun of my 'piles'
and my lack of visual organization
("It is more important to apppear organized than it is to actually be organized")

now i get graphic files from her that are crooked and have lines strewn about like pick-up sticks

she has lived in her new apartment for nearly 4 months and still does not have a proper garbage can in her kitchen.

so while she is less efficient at napkin ironing these days, she did in fact speak the following words to me not 4 days ago in response to yet another hangover:

"if i had only had JUST the two 40's....."

the rest of that statement is unimportant because she weighs 95 lbs and is all of 4'10".
the fact that that string of words in that particular order were uttered tells you what kind of year this has been for Ms. G.

We made a chart.
you may or may not be on it.

she has a lot of reason to hate.
i'm right behind her.

but if I had a piece of furniture that I didn't want anymore and she wanted it

i'd definitely give it to her.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the picture she used of herself for this site. she is seriously timelessly beautiful. when we all met at the popover cafe, it was the first time i had seen her since all the stuff went on in boston. i said to myself before that "if she looks good she probably is good" and she did look beautiful. she told me she was doing good, couldnt wait to get back to the city...etc.
i cant wait until the truce between new and old gormley comes. for her i cant wait.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of this "New" Gormley "Old" Gormley talk has got me concerned....the "Old" Gormley (who I will now refer to as the OG) I would marry in a minute....now, with this NG in the picture, steppin' out on me and the OG, I have some questions that me and Fitty (or is it Fiddy????) need to know before I can come to any conclusions:

If I fell off tomorrow would the NG still love me?
If I didn't smell so good would the NG still hug me?
If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century,
Could I count on the NG to be there to support me mentally?
If I went back to a hoopty from a Benz, would the NG poof and disappear like
some of my friends?
If I was hit and I was hurt would the NG be by my side?
If it was time to put in work would the NG be down to ride?
I'd get out and peel a nigga cap and chill and drive
I'm asking questions to find out how you feel inside
If I ain't rap 'cause I flipped burgers at Burger King
would the NG be ashamed to tell her friends she feelin' me?
And in bed if I used to my tongue, would the NG like that? (SILLY question I'm sure!!!!)
If I wrote the NG a love letter would she write back?
Now we can have a lil' drink you know a nightcap
And we could go do what you like, I know you like that....

10:48 PM  
Blogger landry said...

im DYING right now

10:59 PM  
Blogger gormley said...

Jay, you're killing me...

and kiddo that first comment was gorgeous... lovelovelove

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home