Sunday, July 09, 2006

If I were either David...

...I would sue his stupid hat wearing ass.

Last night at the 22 year old (really, 20fucking2) birthday party, the new Justin Timberlake song came on, and while drunk we had a brief discussion with MD (I believe) who was saying that he liked it... and to be fair to dopey Timberlake, he's made worse songs that I haven't been able to avoid on the radio. BUT... this quote shut everyone up:

Justin on the first single from the album, "SexyBack":
"SexyBack" features a pounding bass beat and electronic sounds, and does not include the falsetto singing that has become Timberlake's trademark. "The best way I can describe that song is say David Bowie and David Byrne decided to do a cover of James Brown's 'Sex Machine,' " Timberlake told reporters.

CNN doesn't lie. and neither do I.

2 Comments:

Blogger landry said...

someone told him to say that and now they are laughing him.
a-hole.

6:19 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

oy vey

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home