Monday, July 17, 2006

urban beachball...



I spent the weekend trying to keep up with the boys
again
and reverting to my former girl-related social akwardness.
i do not know what to do around girls
especially if they are touching me
and i havent known them very long.
i stutter.
and say really dopey things

i feel like i have been re-released into the wild
amongst my own kind
and all i want to do is be back with humans.
so i run back to them and they keep sending me back
telling me its 'good for me'

so when i didnt have to
i felt better
we played beach ball on the sidewalk
with random people who were walking down the street
joining us and then leaving

but
i am starting to crave the company of my own kind
just a little bit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sticking with me all night.

Dedicated music loveer that you are!

Smooch,

Bryce

6:09 PM  
Blogger landry said...

im a dedicated Bryce lover.
i had so much fun with you.
xoxoxo

10:51 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

that sounds like alot of fun.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home