Sunday, September 10, 2006

salt in the wound. and then maybe some acid.

CNN is running in 'real time' tomorrow on Pipeline its original coverage of September 11th.

5 bucks says that the Producer who thought that was a good idea didn't/doesn't live here. A blue sky and a rope fire had everyone here on edge a few months ago. People were crouching at loud noises and tracking planes in the sky while drinking their cocktails outside waiting for one low one to show up. I don't need a video reenactment of the day with Ken-doll Anderson Cooper interspersed and I'm quite sure no one else here does.

Idiots.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People don't get it.

I almost walked out of a movie theatre in rage when I saw a trailer for one of those clearly too early re-enactment movies.

I'm sitting there waiting for comedy, and I get that.

I clenched my jaw so hard, I though I would break teeth.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally,
i dont need to be reminded. i dont need someone to put movies in my face to make sure i dont forget. cause i wont.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home