Monday, September 04, 2006

Fate may be a spiteful bitch. But her cohort Chance? She can eat me.

Meant to write this last week... On what would have been my 4 year wedding anniversary I opened the mailbox to a letter from MA court requesting the honor of my presence at the declaration of the irretrievable breakdown of my marriage. A 12 hour trip for 10 minutes of torture. I haven't seen him since I left.

Approximately 30 days after 9/22, the divorce is final.... want to know what falls on 10/20? The anniversary of the cocktail party held in honor of our marriage with the closest family and friends... where we stood in front of them and swore there couldn't possibly be anything but hope for the future.

50 bucks says I get a certified letter in the mail that day. 50 bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home