Monday, August 21, 2006

your little email campaign

"she's the one that can piss me off in one second flat, only to melt me with that shit eating grin the next".

Thanks Kyle.
your loving post about me has prompted harrasing emails.
i love you and would have sent the CD this morning
except
you never sent me your correct address.

so now
you
must
wait
until you get back from LA.
kiss her for me.
xo

(but also?
I would give Kyle whatever he wants.

i don't always let on when i feel shitty, unstable, ugly. He is the one person who KNOWS and knows exactly what to say to snap me out of it.
One night a few months ago, i was feeling particularly vunerable. I'd been going through a rough break up and was in MN for a meeting. As we were eating dinner he looked across the table and said "I wish i had a camera because you look so beautiful right now"
it was something I wanted and needed to hear at that time.
i love him for knowing that.
I will make sure you get the cock.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - let's cut the love fest please...

And he is so not going to kiss her...I'd shit a pack of styrofoam peanuts if he did.

They're biodeg.

XXXOOO
R

2:07 PM  
Blogger cb said...

Kyle can lie really well when he wants to.

(kidding!)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home