Saturday, August 05, 2006

Overheard this weekend from bar to apartment and back again...

MD: "Landry, sometimes you're a little ho-licious"

Landry: "My drinking is a public service so people don't die."

Gormley: "Well, it's a tube top... like really big underwear."

Landry: "I can't remember what I said that was so funny last night... because I was drunk."

Gormley: "Should I bring beer to dinner?"
Landry: "I have some beer."
Gormley: "Define some."

Landry: "the lesbians were piled on top of each other in the corner like clumping kitty litter."

Dad Gormley: sending photo of a beer. "heading to the hammock."
US: at the bar. "we're already in our hammock"
DG: "more like already hammered"
DG: "fucking rummys."
US: "ha, we only drink vodka."

...there's more, but the weekend is a little hazy. We'll add them as we go through Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home