Monday, July 24, 2006

baby in a rubbermaid tub

Landry and I enter the Brooklyn Lowes with J yesterday. Its raining. We're all feeling like surly damp cats... but the following exchange would have occured regardless:

Landry: (eyeing a terrifyingly red headed child in the lobby) "omg she should have drowned it before it got too old to struggle."

Gormley: (struggling not to choke laughing...)

L: "i mean... one look at her husband and she should have known..."

G: "sorry dear... I just can't seem to get pregnant..."

L: "she could put it in one of those rubbermaid tubs with a lid and some water..."

G: "or just do a 'officer I just left him alone in the tub for a minute...'"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have spent about the last half hour catching up on all the posts that I've missed...I'm so ashamed to have fallen so behind. Although, it was kind of like buying the entire season of your favorite show on DVD...you don't have to wait for next week to find out what happens next...

Anyhow - this post made me laugh outloud....I can see Landry recoiling at the sight of the kid...oh man...

Landry I miss you - hope I can make it to NYC soon!! xoxox

9:10 PM  
Blogger landry said...

yayayayayayayayay!!!
hi erin
are you going to head up the Pissy fanclub?
xoxox

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yes I will head up the fan club - I'm still waiting on an MIB t-shirt though....hee hee (I wish we'd taken a picture of him humping me - that would have been a perfect logo).

You've got to get some pissy rabbit swag into production...

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home