Tuesday, July 18, 2006

AD's mother's response to him living with a lesbian...

AD: hey, I moved to Brooklyn
AD's Mom: Oh, yeah, where?
AD: Prospect Heights
AD's Mom: OOOH! I lived over there during the 70's it was pretty bad.
AD: no, actually it's very nice.
AD's Mom: are you living with someone?
AD: yes, I'm only there temporarily, a friend from college days was cool
enough to let me take her spare room for a few months.
AD's Mom: hmmmm... you only went to college with white kids, Is this a white
girl?
AD: Yes.
AD's Mom: watch out, she may just be wanting to experiment with the forbidden
fruit
AD: No, Ma! she's a lesbian.
AD's Mom: OHHH! That's excellent! I love Lesbians! they are familiar with the
struggle, she's ok in my book, bring her over for Thanksgiving dinner!

AD to Me: I don't think we need any futher confirmation.
BLACK PEOPLE AND LESBIANS....PERFECT TOGETHER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home