Wednesday, August 02, 2006

eco solution

I am so filled with rage today that I could power a small nation-state or Queens.
This week has been filled with stupid things being lobbed at me from all sides. Including but certainly not limited to:
a law suit filed against someone with my name and a man who i don't know.
computer/ printer/ digital camera/ memory card reader issues (having nothing to do with my technical 'prowess')
a vendor who uses my specs to wipe his ass (because obviously he didn't use it to make my sample)

and of course
idiots

lots

and

lots

of

idiots

be very very careful of me this week.
or buy me cocktails.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to buy you coctails, but unfortunately I am going to have my head in a pitch until at least a week from tomorrow. I have late nights and weekend work to look forward to. I hate people.

3:23 PM  
Blogger madhousesix said...

come to minneapolis, i'll ply you with lots of cocktails. :)

10:17 PM  
Blogger gormley said...

I'm good for a brunch with 8 gallons of champagne one day this weekend... of course... I'll be drunk UNTIL then just to get through my week... who schedules two pitches on the same day for a skeleton team?

arg. love.

10:35 PM  
Blogger landry said...

yes kyle
but you are dirty
;)

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home