Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm not going to lie...

I spent the better part of Sunday afternoon on Landry's couch - surrounded by great books, artwork, and smart friends at the top of their game...

However.

We had gathered around the Grey Goose cocktails (who knew you could do so much with one vice) and (fabulous) risotto to await 10pm.

'What was at that magic hour?' you may be asking. Perhaps an interview with Carter on Bush's mishandling of everything? No. We awaited...

Flavor of Love 2 (fucking 2) on VH1.

We watched shitty reality TV for, ummm... maybe 5 hours or more before it started. And then when the show began I was embarrassed for only a second. Because I was with great books, artwork, and smart friends at the top of their game... and we laughed like we fucking meant it when one of the girls shit on the stairs.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw the poop incident on YouTube.

Fucking disgusting/hilarious.

I wish I coulda stayed with you all. I'm sure the neighbors thought someone was dying.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The producers must have lost their minds when that happened during taping...they hit the f'ing jackpot.

I checked it out on YouTube also...that is one of the most disturbing and hilarious things I've ever seen - I'm just glad that they didn't show visual evidence.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, i am going to utube right now.

6:00 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

Wait? How did I miss this show?

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home