Friday, August 25, 2006

waiter! there's a hair in my dog

The owner of "the appetizer" (the incredibly expensive appetizer) has absolutely no sense of humor.

We met up last night to finalize any interaction I am obliged to.
He was talking about B as if she were some sort of monster that should not be walking the earth for fear of our mortal lives.
So?
I tried to set him straight:

L: she's actually a very sweet dog.

Chuckles: (blank stare)

L: you know...they are dogs. Who knows why dogs do what they do.

C: more of the staring thing


he's good.
Now I know I have to pull out the big guns.

L: some of my friends were saying...hahahaha.....that maybe your dog shouldn't have called my dog a whore and she wouldn't have bit him.

C: eyes opening up but still staring at what seemed to be a spot just above my head

L: you know....joking.

C: well I hope it doesn't happen again. Hold on tighter to the leash next time.


But really?
If his dog would stop looking so tasty and delicious my dog would stop trying to eat him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate little yippy dogs.

Everyone seems to have one in this town.

I love Breakfast. She's a big pussycat.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home