Monday, February 05, 2007

there are worse things than having a malformed personality....

i hate everyone
if i was just a tiny bit dumber
i wouldnt be so hateful

there was this guy in the laundromat yesterday
(which in itself is hateful)
he had those big GIANT headphones on
and i was thinking
god
i hope that music sounds exquisite
because you look like an ASSHOLE

and at that moment i realized
that if i was JUST dumb enough to think he was cool with those headphones
i wouldnt have hated humanity so much at that moment

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to rock huge headphones. And you love me.

Right? Right!?!?

1:03 PM  
Blogger landry said...

i did.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What used to amaze me is that people STILL tried to ask me directions and shit. It was very hard to not say to them: "I have very large headphones so you will leave me alone. Why do you not understand that? I hate you.".

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home