Wednesday, March 14, 2007

charts and graphs

we figured out that Gormley and I have known each other 14 years this fall.
thats quite enough time for us to have so entwined our families and lives that we have had to create a chart.
the chart is a running and living history of all of our collective friends, lovers, ex husbands and S.O's.

but its just a tiny bit more complicated than that.
you see...one of my ex boyfriends (with whom I have been friends for almost 20 years) is definitely sleeping with an ex co worker of mine.
and one of Gormley's ex-S.O's is married to another of my best friends

see?
we needed a chart.
and recently the chart has had to have a MAJOR overhaul.
generally we do it on napkins
in bars
while drunk

now?
its going to have to be done in a more formulaic manner
im working on it in my spare time
and it will be posted.
check in
see if you are on it.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are sleeping together?

i had NO idea!

6:34 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

POwerpoint sucks for this kinda thing.

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading that post it has become crystal fucking clear that one thing has to happen in the name of chart legitimacy....
I have to hook up w Gormley.
This feels eerily weird like the last half hour of Return of the Jedi where EVERYTHING comes together....oh boy.

4:02 PM  
Blogger gormley said...

notjay, my friend, there is no line - dashed or other -that could possibly capture the horrifying overlap of circles around that event which will never happen. okay, maybe skulls. when are you in NYC next? Landry and I owe you a drink I'm sure...

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon soon! Well....as soon as this fucking snow stops and it can stay above 50 degrees for a sustained period of time (that's 50 degrees at night). Then I'll come down and see you....I already offered L vodka.
Hey, on a sidenote....I tried emailing you to your n3mesis account and I got bumped! So I sent you something to gmail?

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home