Tuesday, September 26, 2006

portrait

i love my family.
in the wake of the disaster that is mostly the rest of my biological family, i love the one i have made for myself (including rayray)

we sat at dinner tonight, celebrating the birthday of one of our own. we talk to each other like sisters. we complain about and to eachother like sisters.
we defend eachother fiercely and debate loudly.
we talk about 'uncle blowjob' and they tease me about my use of the word 'putie'.
i love them madly.
they monitor my bank account.
we size up each others partners and we protect each other from ourselves.

i am so greatful to them for taking care of me when i cant take care of myself
and for them to know that i would do anything for them, is the most i could ask for.

sorry for all the sappiness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home