Wednesday, September 27, 2006

child after my own heart...

i have, in the recent past written about my best friend since i was a child, Nik.
she emailed me this fancy little nugget from her tribe today. Jack is 6, Regan is 4 (god nik, if i got this wrong, forgive me, i am sometimes unclear about my own age)

Jack: “I want some steak sauce for my chicken.”

Nikki: “It’s in the refrigerator. You can get it.”

Jack: (gets down from table and opens refrigerator door) “I can’t find it.”

Nikki: “Fight that Y chromosome and look for it.”

Jack: “I can’t find it.”

Regan (climbing down from chair): “I’ll find it!”

Jack (incredulously): “She’s moving stuff!”

Regan: “I found it!!!!”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Glenn, and I endorse this anecdote.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home