Wednesday, October 18, 2006

an all time low high

gormley drunk dialed work for a conference call last night.
she ordered her beer. i ordered a glass of wine (apparently its like the HOV lane of drinking because you need 2 people in order to be able to partake in the "wine by consumption" thingy they do at our favoirite spot– I quickly got on the horn to LL to hurry it up)
Gormley was forced to put the phone on mute, she says because she couldnt have her boss hearing my little gems to the bartender such as,

"yeah hes a really great guy. I would just never wear a bathing suit around him"

all this caution from someone who once drunk text messaged her...
uh....never mind.

GORMLEY-ADDED ADDENDUM
To be fair, it is important to note that I still used 'big girl words' like 'brand analysis', 'deliverables', and of course 'multi-phased approach' while still able to give the faux attractive bartender who had a crush on Landry the all knowing 'bitch, I need another drink now'-eye...

2 Comments:

Blogger gormley said...

ha, well...

I think it's more an issue that any of our haunts know to keep the beer glasses at LEAST half full or incur our wrath.

They WATCH our glasses and keep one hand on the bottle opener.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the things I miss when I'm required to play straight...

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home