Thursday, October 12, 2006

reelin in the years...

this has been a rough one.
In some ways it still is, but i think the universe sees fit to let us settle a bit.
Maybe not quite rest, but at least be able to see past our noses.

Gormley has been vocal about her trials this year.
me?
not so much.
at least not here.

My tumultuous year is also coming to an end.
the turmoil is still whirling but not quite so fast.

I put the old one to sleep this year.


and the big boy would have been 9 years old in september
i still miss him.

my baby sister will be having a baby boy in January

im getting my head around how quickly things change
and then change again.
i'm keeping my promise of not forgetting how lucky i am.
and remembering how easy it is to fuck up.
im not so angry anymore.
and i feel humbled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home