Friday, October 06, 2006

guccisexual

John: Je suis SO TIRED
i want to go home and have a nice cozy fall nap under a cashmere throw on the sofa
with some nice socks
with a chai
and tom ford spooning me

me: hahaha
tom ford spooning you!

John: wouldn't that just be heaven?

me: you might be the biggest homo ever

John: please. i ain't talking about babs or wearing snakeskin or feathers
there are far more homo-ish homos out there
i'm just a butch queen with a flair for good fashion and a sensitive side

me: and a fantasy life that includes tom ford.

2 Comments:

Blogger gormley said...

me: hahahaha, is that RL john?

landry: yes

me: i have a crush on him
a nice platonic one...
but i lust after his blazer
not so platonically

landry: HAHAHAHAHAHA

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tom ford would be nice to spoon with, as long as he doesnt open his mouth. have you heard how arrogant and self-important he's gotten? its nauseating.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home