Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm being cast aside.

Landry: what time are you meeting jenny?
Gormley: 7
L: i need a drink. meet me before
G: ha. not sure if i can
L: ug. i need new friends. ones that drink. and can meet me for drinks. when i cant go to the gym
G: ha. woman... the rest of the week is yours. dinner tomorrow?
L: I NEED A DRINK TONIGHT!!! i cant worry about tomorrow. you are going to force me to drink alone
G: it was only a matter of time
L: thats no friend. and?!?!?!. holy fuck its only 3. im a wreck.
also and eff J!
with her no beer drinking, teetotalling ass
G: you need a new job, more alcohol, and a vacation
L: and a real friend. im ordering beer from the deli. for lunch
G: nice.
L: im going to tell them to put it in a soup container. so there is no televised intervention at work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

drinking alone rules.

and have no fear, i'll see you tomorrow!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home