Tuesday, April 10, 2007

war and peace

in my previous life as a blogger, i did my fair share of writing about the state of the world.
or
at the very least,
i wrote about things also not related to being drunk with gormley.
but i cant read the news
and i cant bear to watch whats happening
and i feel like i havent had the energy to yell loud enough
so ive been hiding my head and pretending that we are not watching the world fall apart at the seams.
this last year has drained me more than i was able to fathom.
i am just now starting to recover from the constant banging of my head against a wall that was not going to change on my schedule.
tonight, i read some news
it was the first time in weeks
its going to take me a little while to catch up to anything unrelated to Anna Nicole-Smith
but i'll get there.
then im probably going to be pretty mad.
and?!?!?
please, if someone already made Dubya king while i wasnt paying attention, tell me so i dont have to read it in the style section of the Times.

1 Comments:

Blogger k o w said...

I'm completely BBC at this point and even that sucks.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home